If you’re anything like me, you struggle to get everything done in a day and often feel like you can’t fit in the important things.
You need a way to find more time in your week!
This week on the Simple Home Podcast I interviewed Jamie Dadant. She’s an expert when it comes to finding extra time in your day and setting your priorities so you can feel good about what you’ve accomplished by the end of each week. She breaks down 5 simple steps you can take each week to find 5 or more extra hours of time.
I learned so much from this episode and was easily able to take her tips and apply them to my life right away. These are my favorite kinds of episodes. (Practical and easy to implement!)
The best part is, Jamie gives you a free PDF worksheet to walk you through the process she outlines in the episode. Make sure to download the worksheet before you listen.
- Why ‘busy’ can feel like a badge of honor.
- The mom guilt that comes along with doing less.
- How to get clear about your priorities.
- 5 simple steps you can follow to find 5 or more hours in your week.
- The mindset shift that’s essential to living a more intentional life.
Learning how to find more time and use your time with intention will change your life. No longer will you constantly say, “I’m busy”, or feel drained at the end of every day.
Learn how to use this 5 step process to plan your week.
Links For This Episode
- Another Episode About Time Management (For you overachievers!)- How To Get More Time In Your Week
- Weekly Planning Worksheet
- From Burnout To Balanced Course
- #1000 things challenge
- Time tracking workbook
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.