Clutter has major impacts on your child
Clutter can negatively impact your child(ren)’s behavior, focus, creativity, development, and more. As you start to minimize the clutter in your life, you will see the benefits it’s having on you as well as the many benefits for your kids.
In this episode, we’ll talk about 10 important benefits minimalism provides for kids. Allowing your children to do less and have less will make for happier and healthier kids.
- We discuss 10 benefits of minimalism for kids.
- I give you 3 questions you can ask your kids periodically to find out what’s important to them and how they view their lives right now.
- You get a few action steps to do today so you and your kids start to feel the benefits of living simpler.
Links from this episode
- Sign up for The Simple Home Declutter Challenge. If you’ve been meaning to get started or you just don’t know where to start, I created this challenge just for you.
Other Episodes You’ll Love
- 002: Benefits Of Minimalism For Parents and Why It’s So Important.
- 004: How To Get Started With Decluttering Without The Overwhelm.