There’s no doubt that you’ll get stuck when you’re decluttering your possessions. You might start out super excited and realize that the task feels massive and you don’t have enough time or the stuff is just too hard to part with.
So, what do you do when you get stuck decluttering and how can you push through the tough spots to get to the finish line?
First, you have to identify the reasons you get stuck. Once you understand what’s hard for you, you’ll be more likely to get through it.
Then you can encourage yourself with several easy tactics that will keep you moving forward, one step at a time.
Decluttering is hard and getting through all the stuff you’ve accumulated is overwhelming and exhausting.
In this episode of The Simple Home Podcast, we’ll go over 11 ways to break through this barrier and get to the end of your decluttering goals.
- Identify the reasons you get stuck when decluttering your things.
- Know your purpose and get yourself motivated again to get rid of the clutter.
- I’ll give you 11 ideas to get you moving again so you don’t stay stuck.
Links From This Episode
- How to get started with decluttering without the overwhelm
- Keep or Toss Checklist– Questions to ask when you get stuck
- The Simple Home Decluttering Challenge
- The Jumpstart Guide to Simple Living
You can live clutter free. I’m rooting for you friend and I know you’re going to love living with less stuff. So don’t give up yet!
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.