I’ve been working for a while on making my home healthier, more natural, and less toxic.
With three young kids, even though I know it’d be better for my family, I can only make small steps. Thinking about swapping everything feels incredibly overwhelming.
That’s one of the things I love about my Simple Earth Subscription Box. Not only do I get to try new, 100% pure, essential oils every month, they also send me recipes and other ingredients that I can use right away to swap out something in my home.
This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase something through one of my links, I will receive a small commission. This helps me keep this website and podcast running. Thank you for your support.
I just got my October box and like always, I’m so excited about what’s inside.
Before I tell you all the goodness inside this box, let me tell you what I love about Simply Earth.
- The high quality, ethically sourced, 100% pure essential oils and other products.
- How kind and easy they are to work with.
- The recipes that come with each box.
- The information I get each month to help me use the oils with purpose to create a toxin free home for my family.
- Getting new oils delivered right to my door.
- They have a membership option and an online store giving you plenty of options to get what you need.
- They provide oils, recipes, education, and other supplies.
- They give 13% of their proceeds to fight human trafficking. (13 because that’s the average age of a person forced into modern day slavery in the US.)
- Owned and operated by certified aromatherapists.
Inside the October box you’ll find:
- 4- 15ml 100% pure essential oils- Breathe Easy, Mandarin, Eucalyptus, and Autumn Air (My new favorite sent to diffuse!).
- Emulsifying Wax
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Spray Bottle
Recipes in the October box: DIY Spa Day!
- Exfoliating Body Polish- Use to cleanse and exfoliate skin.
- Muscle Soothing Roll On- Apply to sore muscles for soothing relief.
- The Best Natural Lotion Recipe- Make your own, all natural lotion. Feels and smells so good.
- It’s Fall Y’all- Make your house smell delicious with this master blend for your diffuser.
- Cleansing Foot Soak- Add this mixture to your foot soak tub and enjoy the results!
- Natural Hydrating Body Spray- Spray onto skin and gently rub in to nourish the skin.
My favorite recipes inside the Simply Earth October Box:
- It’s Fall Y’all- I always love a good diffuser blend and this one has me completely ready to throw on my jeans and sweatshirts and enjoy fall!
- Cleansing Foot Soak- After a long summer in sandals, my feet can use all the love they can get. You too? You’re going to love this foot soak!
I’ve added new toxin free personal care and cleaning products to my home each month and it smells SO good. But most of all, I feel great knowing I’m adding healthier products into our home as my kids grow.
No matter when you’re reading this, Simply Earth has amazing things waiting for you. Click this link to learn more and get your free Big Bonus Box. Don’t forget to use the code THESIMPLEHOME at checkout to get your $40 gift card too.
If you want to learn more about Simply Earth, you can visit their website here. If you decide to give the monthly subscription a try, enter the coupon code, THESIMPLEHOMEFREE at checkout to get a FREE bonus box and a $40 egift card you can use on your next purchase.