As you look to the new year, you’re likely setting goals and dreaming of what the new year will bring.
It’s always fun to have a fresh start and the excitement can help you accomplish a lot. But setting goals for the new year is more than just coming up with the ideas.
How do you create a life you love and set goals that help you get closer to that life? It all starts with getting clear on what that life looks like for you. The 6 different things we talk about in this episode of The Simple Home Podcast will help you find clarity and set goals for the new year that move you closer to a home and life you love.
- We dive into 6 areas that will help you design a home and life you love in the new year.
- You’ll learn how to set goals that keep you motivated rather than leave you feeling hopeless.
- We’ll talk about the mindsets that will get in your way so you can move past them and do amazing things.
Links From This Episode
- You Tube Video– Christmas Presents
- Decluttering Challenge
- How to Get Started with Decluttering Without the Overwhelm
- The Goal Setting Process That Gets You Results
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.