In this episode of The Simple Home Podcast, you’ll learn how to be productive without adding to your schedule.
Cara Harvey, quthor of The 15 Minute Formula and host of The Purpose Driven Mom Podcast, will walk you through her productivity process and teach you how to let go of the “busy badge”. Being more productive doesn’t have to mean doing more. Cara’s approach to productivity is different than most and provides much needed relief to overwhelmed moms.
As you listen to this episode, choose one tip to focus on this week and gradually add more as you are able.
In this episode of The Simple Home Podcast Cara Harvey will teach you how to create more time in your day through intentional time blocking.
- You’ll learn about Monday Mentality
- We’ll dive into time blocking – what is it and how it is more helpful than hourly scheduling.
- The 3 types of time blocks you suggest moms make?
- How and why we should theme our time blocks?
- 3 blocks moms need to add in.
- What a Microwave Minute is and how can it help us maximize our time.
Links From This Episode
- At Home With Kids Resources
- The Simple Home Reset
- Website: https://apurposedrivenmom.com/
- Book workbook and Trello board: https://the15minuteformula.com/free
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/purpose-driven-mom-show/id1465377461
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cara4384
- FaceBook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/findyourawesome/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/apurposedrivenmom/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3rmBh–3wrq9nEOs2ZcCYg
- Freebie: https://www.purposedrivenmomprenuer.com/weekly-checklist-trello-board/-This is an Ultimate Weekly Planning Checklist printable for busy moms, plus a bonus Weekly Planning Trello board and instruction video for those that want to go digital — this checklist will help busy moms set up their week, save time running around and plan out time for self-care.If you’d like to hang out more and stay motivated in between episodes, come join my free Facebook community. It’s full of like minded people who are working hard to simplify their lives too! This work is easier done in community than by yourself so come over and join us!
If this episode inspired you in some way, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on itunes. Use this link, click the 5 starts, and write a short review of the show!