If you’ve ever woke up feeling motivated and ready to take on your day and then by 8:30 you’ve lost track of everything you needed to do and lost all motivation, I think you’re going to love this episode!
A few weeks ago, we talked about how to simplify your daily or recurring tasks and today we’re going to talk about small steps you can take to organize your day.
As you learn to organize your day you’ll find time you didn’t know you had. You’ll figure out how to set priorities and live more intentionally. Most importantly, you won’t start the day feeling drained.
I want you to really put these small steps into place and do them consistently until they become a habit. This takes time and practice, but trust me, when you have a more organized day, your whole life changes.
When I say organize your day, I don’t mean you have to have a rigid structure and can’t be flexible. We all know that’s not realistic, especially if you have young kids at home. Life is unpredictable and our days are often unpredictable, but putting these steps into place will change the way your day flows, which ultimately makes everything simpler.
Small steps to organizing your day:
- Small step one- set yourself up for success the night before.
- Small step two- time block
- Small step three- batch what you can.
- Small step four- most important things first
Listen to this episode of The Simple Home Podcast to get the deep dive into each of the above steps. Then choose one of these small steps and take action. What’s going to make the biggest impact for you? Start there and get your days organized!
Links from This Episode
- Free Facebook Community
- 10 Things in 20 Minutes– 10 Things You Can Do For Easier Mornings
- Small Steps to Lasting Change- 3 Small Mindset Shifts
- Small Steps to Lasting Change- Simplify Your Daily Tasks
- Small Steps to Lasting Change- Living Clutter Free
- Small Steps to Lasting Change- Simplify Your Family Budget and Spending
- Morning Routines, Nightly Routines, and Daily Resets for Families
- Daily Routines to Simplify Motherhood
Make sure to go back and listen to the previous episodes in this series. If you’d like to hang out more and stay motivated in between episodes, come join my free Facebook community. It’s full of like minded people who are working hard to simplify their lives too! This work is easier done in community than by yourself so come over and join us!
If this episode inspired you in some way, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on itunes. Use this link, click the 5 starts, and write a short review of the show!
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn or anywhere else you listen to podcasts! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.