Minimalism with a family seems idealistic, at best.
Especially if you’re looking around your house with kids running all around.
But the idea of living a bit simpler also sounds freeing.
Is it possible to live with less clutter and less to do when you have a family? Or is it only possible to live this way if you live in a modern city apartment by yourself.
I asked myself these questions when I first started to feel overwhelmed with all the stuff that entered my life when I had kids. I thought there must be a simpler way to live, but wasn’t sure it could happen until I was done raising my family.
On this episode of The Simple Home Podcast, I talked to Rachelle Crawford. Rachelle Crawford is the author of the Abundant Life With Less blog. There she makes minimalism doable by sharing inspiration and practical strategies to help you pursue and abundant life without an abundance of stuff. She has such an honest approach to Minimalism and what it really looks like with a family.
Key Takeaways from this Episode
- Why Rachelle was drawn to minimalism and how she started.
- The biggest benefits of minimalism for her and her family.
- Changes she’s seen in herself and her family through minimalism.
- Where to start if you want to get a big impact.
- Why and how minimalism with a family is possible.
Links from this episode
- The Simple Home Reset Mentorship Program
- Abundant Life With Less
- Rachelle on IG
- Rachelle on Facebook
- 10 Things in 20 Minutes- 10 things you can do every night for easier mornings
- How to Create a Simple Home (Even if You’re Busy)
- Unstuck: FREE 3 day email series to help you let go and get uncluttered for good.
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.