“We all have 24 hours in a day, but we don’t all have the same 24 hours.”
-Cara Harvey, A Purpose Driven Mom
One of the greatest challenges we face is how we will spend our time.
How we can get it all done and still have time for the things that are important to us. How we can slow it down and enjoy the time as it passes. Time may be our most valuable asset, yet we often don’t ‘choose’ how we spend it, but rather wish we had more of it.
In this episode of The Simple Home Podcast, Cara Harvey from a Purpose driven mom teaches us that mastering your productivity does not mean doing everything.
Learning how to manage your time in a way that honors you and your season of motherhood is the only way to start living without the overwhelm.
Takeaways from this episode
- The how and why of time blocking and how you can use it to create space and purpose in your day.
- How to use routines to build habits and rhythms in your day.
- How to help your kids develop routines and buy into the process.
- Figure out where your trouble spots are, what your vision is, and how to bridge the gap.
Links from this episode
- Curate and Cherish– Declutter and organize your photos once and for all!
- A Purpose Driven Mom on IG
- A Purpose Driven Mom Podcast
- Free Workshop with Cara
- A Purpose Driven Mom Website
Other Episodes You Might Enjoy
- Time Management, Slow Living, and Motherhood with Nancy Ray
- What Minimalism Really Looks Like with a Family (Interview with Rachel Crawford)
- 10 Things You Can Do Every Night for Easier Mornings
- Becoming an Intentional Mom: Grace filled Days, Contentment, and Having Less Stuff (Interview with Desirae Endres)
If you’d like to hang out more and stay motivated in between episodes, come join my free Facebook community. It’s full of like minded people who are working hard to simplify their lives too! This work is easier done in community than by yourself so come over and join us!
If this episode inspired you in some way, please take a minute to leave a rating and review on itunes. Use this link, click the 5 starts, and write a short review of the show!
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn or anywhere else you listen to podcasts! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.