Early learning is wildly important when it comes to setting your kids up for academic success. But who has time to search Google and Pinterest and create elaborate learning activities for their young kids?
The good news is, early learning doesn’t have to be complicated. With a few clever ideas and the things you already have around your house, you and your child can build a solid foundation and make early learning simple.
On this episode of The Simple Home Podcast, I chat with Alison and Lisa from Learning Begins at Home.
They teach us simple ways to include learning into our everyday without extra work or hassle and how to have fun doing it.
Alison and Lisa are sisters, mums and teachers with a cumulative experience of over 20 years! They are passionate about learning and development of kids aged 2-6 in being ready for school and life, as this period of time is so crucial!
Their mission is to support as many families as possible to build enriching, family time into their lives. They do this in their membership by supporting you, the parent, to feel empowered in providing inexpensive, creative, and fun screen-free play options that support key developmental skills, using everyday items from your own home. No glitter and unicorn tears needed, just good old grassroots learning!
Links From This Episode
- Literacy Development Activities: 300+ Literacy Development Activities You Can Do At Home
- Free eBook ‘Developing Fine and Gross Motor Skills and Vocabulary using Tongs’ available at https://www.learningbeginsathome.com.au/AHWK
- Website: https://www.learningbeginsathome.com.au
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/learningbeginsathome
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/learningbeginsathome/