Do you ever get to the end of the holiday season and feel like you missed it all?
- You spent too much money,
- said yes to too many obligations,
- packed in too many activities,
- brought mounds of new items into your home and can’t find a place for them,
- and you feel exhausted.
Rather than a simple holiday season with family and friends, you ended up running the rat race with everyone else.
This year, let’s change that.
Let’s create a lighter holiday season that leaves us feeling refreshed and rejuvenated heading into the new year.
Let’s make space for the things we want to do and say no to everything else.
Much of the stress of the holidays comes from gift giving and shopping. The traditional view of Christmas is a tree over flowing with toys on Christmas morning. But what usually happens is these gifts are enjoyed in the moment of opening and then discarded for the next thing and everyone’s left feeling a bit deflated.
If you wish you could make gift giving (especially to your kids) easier, more enjoyable, and more meaningful as well as keep your holiday season filled with joy, not stress, this episode is for you.
- Get through the season without debt.
- Create the season you want and will most enjoy.
- Learn how to slow down and say no.
- Buy and give gifts in a way that works for you.
- Let go of traditions that don’t serve you and create traditions that do.
- Most importantly, don’t miss the good stuff and start the new year exhausted and in debt.
Links From This Episode
- Educational Gifts Kids Will Love
- Gifts for Your Little Princess
- Simple Gifts for Minimalist Moms
- Theresa Haddow On Family Time, The Importance Of Art, And An Amazing Non-Toy Gift For Kids
- Create And Maintain A Clutter Free Toy Space
- Clutter Free With Kids- Interview With Joshua Becker
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.