Ever feel like you can’t possibly do everything you need to do in one day and still have time for the things that really matter?
We’re all busy and it’s becoming more and more common for parents to constantly be rushing from one thing to the next. In this episode of the Simple Home Podcast, you’ll learn how to break your busy habit so you can live with intention.
Being chronically busy has a negative impact on your whole family. You’re less likely to eat meals together which means less opportunity to foster healthy eating habits and conversation. Busy families have less time for unstructured play which encourages creativity, conflict resolution, and so much more, I could go on and on, but I’m sure you’ve felt the impact busyness can have on your family.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How busyness can be avoided
- 10 things to start doing today
- 10 things to stop doing today
- The 2 phases you need to take out of your vocabulary
Learning to slow down and create downtime in your schedule will enhance your life in so many ways. When you learn to break your ‘busy’ habit, you’ll feel less stressed and have more patience with your kids. And, beyond all that, you’ll have the time you need to do the things that really matter to you.
Links From This Episode
- 3 Easy Steps To Simple Living
- Morning Routines, Nightly Routines, And Daily Resets For Families
- Everyday Routines For Moms That Will Simplify Your Life
- How To Take The Stress Out Of Family Meal Planning
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.