Having kids means you’re probably spending more money and it can be hard to find ways to save money every month. But having some left over money each month can ease your stress greatly.
If you’ve made the decision to live a simpler life, then saving money should go hand and hand with getting rid of excess stuff. Getting your finances in order is about giving yourself freedom and the peace that comes with it. As you declutter your things and your time, your money will naturally get easier to handle, but having ways to save money every month will only boost your progress towards financial freedom.
In this episode I’m going to give you 44 easy ways you can save money. Just choosing a couple of the ideas could add hundreds in your pocket each year. Not all of them will resonate with you, but it’s my hope that many of them will. Don’t forget to download your checklist with the ideas I talk about in the episode, plus a few extras!
- 44 money saving ideas you can try today.
- Resources that will help you get started with many of the ideas.
- Recommendations that work for anyone, even large families.
Some of these links are affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of these links I may receive a small commission. I will never recommend a product or service I don’t use and love myself.
Links from this episode
- checklist of savings ideas you can print
- Republic Wireless– the phone company that saves us hundreds each year.
- Budget post
- My favorite Dave Ramsey book
- Audible– Get 2 free audio books when you sign up for a 30 day free trial with audible. (Dave Ramsey and other financial books are available!)
- Natural cleaners for your whole house
- Target red card
- Meal planning bundle
- Meal planning podcast episode
- Meal planning post
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.