Creating a capsule wardrobe
Clothes can add an unnecessary stress to your life. They take up a lot of your time, a lot of your space, and a lot of your money. Your wardrobe plays a big part in your life. Maybe a larger part than you realize. Learning how to minimize your wardrobe, create a capsule wardrobe, and simplify your closet can save you time, money, and energy.
There are a lot of reasons we buy clothes and why we hold onto them. In this episode we dive deep into several of these reasons so you can start making mindset shifts around buying clothes and understand why you keep the clothes you have.
In this episode we talk about:
- why you buy clothes and why you hold onto them
- what clothes you need and want in your closet right now
- questions you can ask yourself to find your perfect wardrobe
By the end of this episode of the Simple Home Podcast, you’ll know how to shift your mindset around clothes, how to minimize your wardrobe, and how to create a capsule wardrobe that’s perfect for you and your life right now.
- The Simple Home Decluttering challenge
- How To Get Started With Decluttering
- The Jump Start Guide To Simple-Living
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.