Decluttering Advice I Live By
There are so many different ways to go about decluttering and what I’ve found is it’s not a one size fits all thing. It’s about finding the decluttering advice that resonates with you and continuing to put tips into practice until you feel good about where you are.
That’s why I’ve collected my favorite decluttering advice into this episode of The Simple Home Podcast. Over the last several years I have been seeking a simpler home. It’s like peeling an onion, but the more layers that come off, the lighter I feel.
I’ve read numerous books, taken classes, watched You Tube videos, and learned from many experts. Along the way, some of the best decluttering advice has really changed my life. Getting to a place where your whole life feels lighter will drastically change your perspective and the way you go about your day-to-day.
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- My favorite advice on paper clutter.
- What I learned from Joshua Becker that changed my whole house.
- The best question to ask when you feel stuck decluttering.
- How to keep your pantry clutter free and organized.
- Two of my favorite quotes for keeping a clutter free home you love.
Links From This Episode
- Clutter Free With Kids- Why Family Minimalism Is So Important (Interview with Joshua Becker)
- How To Parent With Less Stuff And Less Stress With Denaye Barahona
- How To Create A Capsule Wardrobe For Motherhood
- Paper Clutter And Kids- What To Do With Schoolwork, Artwork, And Other Kid Papers
- The 6 Phases Of Successful Decluttering And Organization
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.