We’ve all heard the saying, “I was a really good mom before I had kids.”
Balancing motherhood and life is hard and can often feel overwhelming.
You’re trying to take care of your kids, manage a house, get meals on the table, take care of yourself, be present, be a good wife, be a good friend, be a good mom, and on and on. It’s no wonder that many of us feel like we’re failing and can’t keep up.
It’s easy to feel defeated when you look at the highlight reel on social media.
You wonder why everyone else seems to have it all together and you can’t seem to balance motherhood and life. You’re not alone. I promise, if you talk to any mom, you’ll find we all feel the same way.
But you were made for this job. You were made to be a mom to the kids you have and you are equipped to do so.
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- You’re own personal ‘stuff’ doesn’t go away just because you have kids.
- How to put non-negotiables in your life to give you a sense of control.
- It’s okay to ask for help.
- The only time managing tip you’ll ever need
- How to “be where your feet are”
Some of the links below are affiliate links. If you purchase anything through one of my links, I may receive a small commission.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Other Episodes You’ll Love:
- Paper Clutter And Kids- What To Do With Schoolwork, Artwork, And Other Kid Papers
- The 6 Phases Of Successful Decluttering And Organization
- How To Break Your ‘Busy’ Habit- 20 Smart tips For Becoming Less Busy
More about Shanna from Hello Beautiful Chaos
I help overwhelmed moms remember their worth and find hope amidst the chaos through faith, mindset and community!
I’m an expert encourager & busy mama with a mild coffee obsession. I’m also the survivor of a broken past, lost identity, misplaced trust and forgotten self-worth.
Its my passion to help busy mamas journey through the beautiful chaos and become who you are called to be!
Join the community on Facebook Community: Hello Beautiful Chaos Group
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.