Having an organized home isn’t as hard as you think.
I know there are people out there who put things back right where they go, every single time. My husband is one of these amazing people. I wish I had this super power, but I don’t. I struggle to get things back in their place and used to think it was because I was lazy or chronically unorganized.
Are you anything like me? Before you label yourself as a messy or lazy person, listen to this episode of The Simple Home Podcast. It’s not your fault that you have trouble staying organized. You just haven’t made this one change in your home.
What I’ve learned is that having an organized home comes down to this one thing and if you can master this, your whole life will feel lighter.
Key Takeaways from this episode of The Simple Home:
- The one change to make to your home so you can finally stay organized.
- 4 steps to be successful with organizing.
- Types of organizers so you can figure out your organizational style.
*These links are affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of these links I may receive a small commission. I will only recommend products or services I use and love!
Links from this episode
- Jumpstart Guide to Simple-Living
- Clutter Bug Ted Talk
- Getting Started with Decluttering Without the Overwhelm
- *Plastic folders I use and love for visual reminders of paperwork to do
- Active Spaces, Drop Zones, and Paper Clutter
- Resource Page- Tons of great freebies!
- Follow me on Instagram
Enter the Giveaway-
I’m Giving away one of my favorite things that has helped me tremendously in my simplifying journey andI’l send it to you through the mail! Who doesn’t love a little surprise in their mailbox? Enter by following the steps below!
- Subscribe to The Simple Home Podcast
- Leave a Rating and Review (just scroll down to “add a review” and click the stars for the rating)
- Take a screenshot listening to the podcast and tag @jennaarvidson on Instagram and write “I subscribed”. (This contest is in no way sponsored by Instagram.)
- I’ll choose a random winner on February 27, 2020. (If it’s past that date then this contest has ended.)
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.