Simplifying your house and your life is a journey that takes time.
It’s like peeling an onion. You can do it layer by layer. As you get rid of the first layer, you get more confident and are able to try the next layer.
Over the past few years we’ve been working hard to simplify our house and make our lives feel lighter and more intentional. We’ve decluttered a lot of our stuff, down sized our home, created routines and rhythms that make for a smoother day and more. I’ve learned so much along the way and realize that each step has created a snowball effect that makes every other area feel more manageable.
In this episode of The Simple Home Podcast, I walk you through 15 areas I simplified this year, and how you can streamline the same areas in your house.
- 15 things I’ve simplified that you can simplify as well.
- How simplifying these areas has helped the rest of my life feel lighter.
- I talk through each thing and the process I went through.
- Some of the areas we talk about: Cleaning, laundry, toys, paper clutter, wardrobes, gifts, and so much more.
Links in this episode
- Jump Start to Simple Living FREE Guide
- FREE Meal Planning Bundle
- How to Feed Your Picky Eater
- Take the Stress out of Getting Meals on the Table for Your Family
- Paper Clutter and Kids: What to do with the schoolwork, artwork, and other kids papers
- How to Curate Your Toys and Create the Perfect Play Space
- Create a Lighter Holiday Season
- Create a Capsule Wardrobe in Motherhood
- Let’s connect on Instagram
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.