I bet you’ve heard the quote, “The days are long, but the years are short.” from a well meaning person reminding you just how fast your kids will grow up.
There are days when I can’t wait to lay my kids down to bed so I have some “me” time, but as soon as I do, all I can think about are the precious moments of the day and just how quickly they’re flying by.
No matter what season you’re in, taking care of your family, there’s no doubt that life is busy. But running from one mess to the next and living in survival mode is not how it’s meant to be.
Motherhood is not easy. The day-to-day can feel mundane and unimportant. The routines consist of cleaning, folding, cooking, and serving others.
But the true beauty of motherhood lies just underneath all of this.
You have to uncover it.
You have to lighten your load and make room for what really matters.
In this episode of The Simple Home Podcast, I tell you 12 things you can do to lighten your load in motherhood.
- 12 simple things you can do to lighten your load. Take action with one or more of these things today!
Links From This Episode
- 10 Things in 20 Minutes- 10 things you can do every night for easier mornings
- Resource Page– Find exactly what you need in this season
- Free Meal Planning Bundle– Meal plan in 30 minutes or less per month
- This Organized Life Podcast
- How to Create a Capsule Wardrobe for Motherhood
- Morning Routines, Nightly Routines, and Daily Resets
- Daily Routines to Simplify Motherhood
Find this episode of The Simple Home Podcast and others you’ll love on your favorite podcast player, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and TuneIn! Remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast player so you don’t miss an episode.